Manager HR Data and Transformation Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
Partner with the Department of Health and Hospital and Health Services to lead the development of a future focussed system-wide workforce data strategy.
The role will lead a team to prioritise the development and maintenance of a HR workforce data warehouse, the development of a secure data access service and an effective data governance framework using contemporary IT skills in data management. The role will be responsible for identifying opportunities and leading projects to automate processes and reporting solutions to deliver efficient and contemporary services that meet our customers expectations now and into the future.
The successful person
You will have demonstrated:
- knowledge and commitment to industry best practice, including knowledge of contemporary approaches to strategic human resources concepts, practices, data management, data governance, information security and privacy, contemporary data services and metrics to achieve positive measurable business results.
- highly developed research, analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- high level ability to analyse, prepare and present complex data driven recommendations, reports and submissions and to effectively communicate and negotiate outcomes at the highest level.
- ability to lead, coach, inspire and drive a team of diverse employees.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
Corporate Services Division provides business, corporate and operational services to the Department of Health and, in certain circumstances, to the broader Queensland public health system (Queensland Health, comprising the department and 16 hospital and health services).
The division is responsible for leading the department's budget, financial reporting processes, human resource services, knowledge management, legal services, business enhancement and facilities management activities. More broadly, the division is also responsible for leading system-wide industrial relations activities, major capital infrastructure delivery projects, certain human resources functions undertaken on a system-wide basis, and other corporate services functions.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.