Medical Practitioner Talent Pool - North West Hospital & Health Service Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Flexible,North West Qld 5 views
MEDICAL PRACITIONER TALENT POOL
NORTH WEST HOSPITAL & HEALTH SERVICE
- Register for the North West Hospital and Health Service Medical Practitioner Talent Pool
- Hear about upcoming job opportunities in Mount Isa and our remote health facilities
- Fly-in / Fly-out (FIFO) opportunities available
- Regional, rural and remote allowances
- Rent Free Accommodation provided
- Attractive Remuneration Packages on offer
- Flexible working rosters negotiable
- Long and Short term temporary contracts on offer
Join the North West Hospital and Health Service (NWHHS) Medical Practitioner talent pool and be considered for job opportunities now or later on, when you are ready to make the move!
Mount Isa Hospital is our main referral centre within the North West Hospital and Health Service and our remote health facilities are located at Burketown, Cloncurry, Camooweal, Dajarra, Normanton, Karumba, Julia Creek, McKinlay, Doomadgee and Mornington Island.
- Rent Free Accommodation (including relocation assistance) **
- Attractive remuneration package
- Inaccessibility allowances
- Regional, Rural and Remote allowances (SMO's only)
- Retention allowance (SMO's only)
- Motor vehicle allowance (SMO's only)
- 5 weeks recreational leave per year including 17.5% leave loading with an additional 1 week leave on a prorate basis for ED RMO's
- Professional development allowances (including professional development leave per year)
- Tax savings with salary sacrificing options
To be considered for the talent pool, you will need to demonstrate commitment to patient safety, quality improvement, clinical risk management, and evidence-based practice and research for improving performance. Proof of qualifications and registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA) including any necessary endorsements is required.
International applicants are welcome to register, provided you have satisfactorily completed the AMC part 1 and English Language test.
Start planning your Queensland lifestyle today:
https://www.queensland.com/au/en/home ( https://www.queensland.com/au/en/home )
www.northwest.health.qld.gov.au ( http://www.northwest.health.qld.gov.au/ )
To register, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 1-2 pages) outlining your skills and experience, and your interest in working for us.
For further information regarding Medical Practitioner opportunities at NWHHS, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following submission of your interest in our talent pool, we may contact you directly to notify you of upcoming job opportunities.
- Information on requirements to practice, training, career structure and remuneration packages in Queensland Health for Medical Officers is available on our website.
- Submission of your Expression of Interest application for this talent pool does not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Queensland Health.
**Accommodation benefits for medical officers are in line with the conditions and clauses listed in the Award, MOCA, and Queensland Health policies D8 and D9.