Medical Superintendent - Bamaga Full-time Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Far North Qld 33 views
Tell me more...Be a member of a dynamic health care team that provides quality and culturally appropriate medical services, and make a significant contribution to improving the health of the local population. Work in a remarkable corner' of Australia.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Competence and capability in primary rural medical practice (particularly hospital-based practice and/or primary health) and in the relevant advanced skill(s) if appointed as a Rural Generalist or Provisional Fellow.
- Demonstrated skill in trauma management, general and emergency medicine.
- Ability to function in a multidisciplinary team and to provide leadership within the team.
- Commitment to improving standards and quality of health care and patient safety within the hospital and community.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between $164,569 - $225,777 p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Professional development
- Accommodation and Relocation
Requirements for the role:
- Hold registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia.
- The position requires the incumbent required to undergo the credentialing and scope of clinical practice process in accordance with TCHHS policy.
- Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/ manager, prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
For additional information regarding the requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website ( https://www.torres-cape.health.qld.gov.au/ )
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.