Medical Workforce Support Officer Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Townsville region 7 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
To be a key member of the Medical Employment and Workforce Services team securing and supporting Townsville Hospital and Health Service's Medical Workforce. Delivering exceptional and progressive administration in a busy environment you will support the unit to provide a customer focused quality service, and directly support the Medical Education and Workforce Services Manager. This position will operate with a high degree of independence in performing the duties of the position while maintaining open channels of communication between all staff within the unit, medical staff and other members of multidisciplinary teams.
- 1 x Temporary full-time, up to 04/11/2022, possibility of an extension - not exceeding 12 months.
- 1 x Temporary part-time, up to 31/03/2023, possibility of an extension - not exceeding 12 months (38 hours per fortnight).
The ideal applicant will be someone who has proven ability and can demonstrate the following:
- High level communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively liaise, consult and negotiate with a diverse range of stakeholders to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Excellent administrative/secretarial skills with high level ability to use all functions of the Microsoft office Suite.
- A well-developed understanding of the Code of Conduct with particular reference to privacy and confidentiality.
- Ability and the desire to acquire a sound knowledge of policies, procedures, regulations and legislation associated with Medical Employment and engagements.
- The ability to be innovative, work autonomously and resourcefully, meeting deadlines and commitments relating to the day to day functioning of the Medical Workforce unit and associated Executive Medical Administration portfolios.
- The ability to work competently within a complex and busy role utilising effective time management skills, communication, prioritisation and workload redistribution.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
- Salary range of $2634.80 to $2944.80 p.f. (full-time) or $34.66 to $38.74 p.h. (part-time) (AO3)
- annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an active and outdoor lifestyle, where the sun shines for over 320 days of the year, where you enjoy the benefits of urban living without the nightmare of metropolitan traffic. Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle. Living in Townsville ( https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDy257N5-o ) and Magnetic Island. ( https://www.magneticislandtourism.com/about-magnetic-island )
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.