Nurse Manager (Patient Flow) Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing North West Qld 1 view
North West Hospital and Health Service (HHS) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/nwhhs )
- Unique locations
- Friendly communities
- Regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives
Permanent full-time role, 76 hours p.f.
This role is responsible for the management of the resources and activities required to support clinical care, patient flow and hospital operations across a 24-hour period, 7 days a week.
The Nurse Manager has key responsibilities for proactively managing patient access, patient flow, staffing replacement and bed capacity management across the North West HHS.
Have you considered the diverse career experience, financial benefits and lifestyle options on offer by taking on a role with the North West HHS?
- base salary (Nurse Grade 7).
- 5 weeks p.a. recreational leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer super contribution
- Isolation bonus - 1 yr $3500, 2 yrs $10,500, 3> yrs $7000
- 2 x return airfares to *Cairns p.a. with 5 weeks rec leave (+ 17.5% loading)
- 2 weeks p.a. professional development leave + travel as required and enrolment and conference costs for approved courses and conferences.
Salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) are also available.
Patient Flow Unit, Mount Isa Hospital, North West Hospital and Health Service, Queensland.
Mount Isa is a vibrant, multicultural place, which entices people from all corners of the globe to make this wonderful outback city their home.
It's a family friendly city, rich with community pride and a land of opportunity for those seeking career, education, and outback lifestyle.
The Traditional Owners of the area are the Kalkadoon people.
Mount Isa is a great place to live and work! ( https://discovermountisa.com.au/ )
- Mandatory requirements are a relevant tertiary degree qualification and appropriate registration/licences.
- Pre-employment screening will be conducted for the successful applicant.
- VPD risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Pertussis, Tuberculosis and COVID-19.
- A 6-month period of probation may apply.
Download the Role Description for further information and application / interview preparation.