Nursing and Midwifery Talent Pool - Central Highlands (Blackwater, Emerald, Springsure, Woorabinda) Full-time Job7 months ago Nursing Rockhampton region 12 views
Why choose Central Highlands?
- Affordable living, where owning your own home isn't just a dream.
- Convenient access to Central QLD's mining industry inc. Curragh Mine
- Warm, welcoming hospitality of rural communities
- Shorter commutes spend more time where it matters.
- Active and social lifestyle filled with sports, adventures and social events.
- Reduced competition for job opportunities and career advancement.
- Assistant in Nursing: $30.99 - $33.93 p.h.
- Enrolled Nurse: $33.53 - $35.59 p.h.
- Enrolled Nurse Advanced Skills: $36.64 - $38.89 p.h.
- Registered Nurse: $38.96 - $49.97 p.h.
- Registered Midwife: $38.96 - $49.97 p.h.
- Clinical Midwife: $50.83 - $54.42 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:email@example.com ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH3A467680.