Nursing Director - Rural Hospitals Service Group Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 5 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland
Our purpose is `great care every day'
The Nursing Director Rural Hospitals Service Group provides expert leadership and operational management to the rural and aged care facilities of the Townsville Hospital and Health Service (THHS). The role is expected to focus service delivery in rural and aged care facilities aligned to the THHS strategy whilst promoting efficiency and effectiveness to deliver 'great care every day', optimising the patient experience and enhancing outcomes.
It is expected the role will promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to deliver sustainable high standards of care. The Nursing Director will be accountable for governance across the portfolio, as part of a multidisciplinary team service delivery model with the provision of professional nursing guidance and leadership.
The ideal applicant will be someone who has proven ability and can demonstrate the following:
- Ability to demonstrate comprehensive and expert knowledge of contemporary nursing theory and practice.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in human, material, financial and resource management.
- Proven ability to achieve against key performance indicators .
- Demonstrated expertise in leadership , service planning and change management.
- Demonstrated ongoing professional development and commitment to the development of a work-based culture that promotes and supports education, research and workforce development.
- High degree of systems literacy and ability to manage care across a variety of health care environments.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Generous remuneration package value up to $205,078 p.a.comprising:
- Salary of $6869.20 p.f. (NG12)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- Up to 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation
- Other benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs and access to corporate discounts.
Why make the change?
Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle. Living in Townsville ( https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in northern Australia.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.