- Staff Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Full time Attractive Salary Package
- Opportunity to establish a private practice
- Academic opportunity available at a Clinical School
The Hospital is looking for an O&G who has substantial experience in women's health, with clinical competence in procedural obstetrics including assisted delivery and caesarean deliveries and management of obstetrical emergencies. The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to undertake a significant amount of gynaecological surgery.
- Building has commenced for a $250 million redevelopment!
A 114 bed level 4 regional referral facility that provides a range of acute specialist services (resident & visiting) including 24-hour Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Paediatric Medicine, Oncology, Haematology, Obstetrics, Intensive Care, Respiratory Medicine, Endocrinology, Neurology, Rehabilitation Medicine Renal Dialysis and Rheumatology. There are also a range of diagnostic services including Pathology, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, MRI, General X-Ray and Mammography. Other Allied Health Services include Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Pharmacy, Social Worker and Aboriginal Health.The Emergency Department sees in excess of 20,000 emergency presentations 2,500 operations and near 800 births per year. The ED is supported by an Intensive Care Unit and also equipped with telehealth cameras to connect the team with specialists across the NSW Critical Care Advisory Service.A Private Hospital is located on the hospital precinct, providing the opportunity for a mix of public and private work.
Situated in a beautiful part of the world, surrounded by world-class wineries and fresh local produce with a flourishing foodie scene, an array of recreational options and exciting local events all year round, the area is known for its rich cultural tapestry.
- Applicants must hold the FRANZCOG.
- Applicants expecting to be elected to Fellowship in the coming months may be considered.
- IMGs who have been assessed by RANZCOG and deemed Substantially Comparable may apply.
- IMG with RANZCOG interview date or outcome
- NZ O&G Consultants or
- IMG/SMO willing to be RANZCOG assessed
For more information please click on `Apply Now or call Allisha McKenzie
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.