Occupational Therapist - Broome, WA Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Western Australia 20 views
We are looking for a motivated and committed Occupational Therapist to join our team and support individuals and families in Broome and surrounding remote communities. You will deliver transdisciplinary therapy servicestopaediatric and adultparticipants. Your excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills will be critical to your success in this role. The successful applicantwill have the ability to manage a growing caseload. You willhave the support of an established Allied Health team and PatchesNational transdisciplinary therapy service. Full time or Part time options will be considered.
- Solid experience and knowledge of the disability sector, particularly working within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Paediatric and/or youth background, including practical knowledge of current developmental assessments, tools and interventions
- Working with a disability and/or elderly caseload, conducting home assessments and making recommendations for home modification and equipment prescription
- Relevant Professional Registration
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations 1 & 2 plus Booster
What's on offer?
- Relocation assistance available to those not local to the area
- Competitive above award remuneration
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Patches health & wellbeing program
- Novated leasing
- Corporate Health Plan
- Access to Go1 Learning Platform with thousands of courses to choose from
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians in a transdisciplinary team
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy and support programs
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.