Operational Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Central West Qld,Darling Downs - Maranoa,Logan - Beaudesert,Mackay region,North West Qld,Rockhampton region,South West Qld,Toowoomba region,Townsville region 5 views
Are you looking for flexible casual hours? We are seeking Operational Officers to support thedistribution ofessentialclinical supplies to Hospital and Health Services.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of, practices relevant to the warehousing and distribution pick and pack functions.
- Ability to acquire the knowledge and skills to operate motor vehicles and materials handling equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively with clients and staff.
Mandatory qualifications, licences and other requirements:
- Movement and physical suitability to perform the manual handling tasks associated with completing the role.
- A forklift license would be desirable
- It may be a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).
What is on offer:
- Casual call-in basis
- Flexible casual work hours (day and evening shifts) are available
- Small piece picking (light work)
- Training and uniform provided
- Short term full time contracts may be available