Is the type of position you're looking for not currently advertised? Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) for future casual or temporary Operational Services (Food Services) positions within Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS).
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the Operational Support Services Officer talent pool and you may be contacted further by GCHHS if an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences.
GCHHS may request your participation in other recruitment selection processes (eg. written application, interview etc.) to further determine suitability for employment for specific positions.
- Comply with the procedures set down in the Food Safety Management System and the Workplace Guidelines
- Assist in basic food preparation, servicing and delivery of meals, preparation and serving of meal supplements, including morning and afternoon tea
- Distribute, collect, and collate patient catering needs within a food services system
- Prepare ingredients for meals according to directions and procedures
- Sterilise and clean equipment and/or utensils used in the work area
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification or experience in a similar role would be well regarded
- It is a condition of employment in this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment as required by HR Policy B1: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), pertussis (whooping cough) and hepatitis B
- It is a condition of employment in this role for new employees to GCHHS to undertake a tuberculosis screning, to identify if the tuberculosis vaccination may be required in accordance with the Queensland Health Protocol
- Temporary full time, temporary part time and Casual(several positions)
- Base salary ranging from $1979.10 - $2145.00 per fortnight,$26.04 - $28.23 perhour (temporary),$32.03 - $34.73 per hour (casual)
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Please click the Apply button to review the Role Description and submit your application.
- Submission of this EOI form is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with GCHHS.
- By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you complete the application form and submit your application for the relevant vacancy via the job search website and follow the process outlined for that vacancy
- The EOI process is just one avenue of seeking employment with the GCHHS. You also have the option to apply for advertised vacancies within Queensland Health via the job search website; Contact details for GCHHS and the facilities under their management ar...