Operations and Service Improvement Manager Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 4 views
Children's Health Queensland is a specialist statewide hospital andhealth service dedicated to caring for children and young people fromacross Queensland and northern New South Wales.
We are committed to collaborating with all of our healthcarepartners, most importantly families, to ensure we consistently deliversafe, high-quality patient and family-centred care.
A recognised leader in paediatric healthcare, education and research,Children's Health Queensland delivers a full range of clinicalservices, tertiary level care and health promotion programs.
We provide an integrated network of services through:
- The Queensland Children's Hospital ( https://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/lcch )
- The Child andYouth Community Health Service ( https://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/chq/our-services/community-health-services/ )
- The Child and Youth Mental Health Service ( https://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/chq/our-services/mental-health-services/ )
- Statewide services and programs, including specialist outreach and telehealth services
- Partnerships with other hospital and health services and non-government organisations
Children's Health Queensland provides services from key locations inthe Brisbane metropolitan area and works with the 15 other hospital andhealth services as well as NGOs and charity partners in Queensland todeliver an integrated network of healthcare services and support acrossthe state.
- Provide leadership, management, direction and coordination for the programs and activities for the allocated division to ensure the provision of quality, safe, effective and timely child and family centred care;
- Develop and deliver programs and services consistent with the identified needs of child health services in accordance with CHQ HHS processes and key priorities;
- Provide effective leadership of both clinical and corporate governance across the allocated division;
- Foster and promote an environment of participation and collaboration for service developments and improvements with key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, management, and co-ordination for the allocated CHQ wide strategic and operational priority area/s. Allocated priority areas will be under the direction of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and as identified by the executive sponsor.
What CHQ HHS can offer
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia's best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at CHQ HHShere ( http://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/work-for-us/ ).
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role to be:
- vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in theHealth Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in theHealth Employment Directive NO. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and theQueensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).