Operations Specialist - eHealth Queensland Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 1 view
Reporting to the Senior Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for providing high level technical direction, standardisation, professional advice and support of enterprise infrastructure in a large customer focused team within eHealth Queensland.
You will utilise your technical expertise and skills to provide support and assistance in the clarification and prioritisation of tasks and assist management in the decision-making process by preparing technical reports, specifications and trend analysis within the unit.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate your ability to develop and promote ITIL Service Management processes, as well as displaying a high level of expertise and experience contributing to the design and implementation of appropriate solutions in the following:
- Cisco switches, routers troubleshooting and support
- Alcatel switches troubleshooting and support
- Load Balancing and Clustering, NAT
- LAN / WAN Layer2/Layer 3 routing protocols and configuration
- Configuration and support of Microwaves, FSO and Telecommunication carrier services
- CWDM and DWDM products and principles.
Additionally, you will have strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
Participating in on-call arrangements maybe required of this position. Appropriate remuneration under the Award will apply.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and covering letter online today.