Take a chance, progress your career and discover all that the Wide Bay has to offer.
- Provide high quality oral health therapy services to eligible clients within the Wide Bay Hospital and Health Service.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and advocacy in the management of the Child & Adolescent Oral Health Program and authoritative counsel to Oral Health Management, Dental and Oral Health Therapists and other relevant stakeholders across the Health Service.
- Provide and apply well developed discipline specific clinical knowledge and skills, health promotion and public health expertise to contribute to the strategic direction of the oral health service.
Covid 19 Vaccination: It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Prior to being made an offer of employment, you will berequired to demonstrate immunity to the following Vaccine Preventable Diseases ( https://tinyurl.com/yc6pgyt2 )(VPD): Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (chicken pox) and Pertussis (whooping cough).
From 9th December 2019 all new employees will be required to be assessed for their risk of Tuberculosis (TB). For further information regarding TB please visit Queensland Health website: Tuberculosis ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/clinical-practice/guidelines-procedures/diseases-infection/diseases/tuberculosis/screening/healthcare-workers-students )
Find out more in the Role Description.
You will receive a competitive remuneration package value up to $154,945 p.a., comprising salary between $130,419 - $135,803 p.a., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (HP5) (Permanent Full Time 76 hours p.f.) (Applications will remain current for 12 months). Job Ad Reference: H2303WB481084.
Other benefits include:
- Fantastic salary sacrificing ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) benefits
- Professional Development Allowance
- Professional Development Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Lower cost of living
Discover Fraser Coast
TheFraser Coast ( https://tinyurl.com/y9akq67d ), known for its diverse, natural landscapes,laid-back lifestyleand mild climate, is located just a quick 45-minute flight north of Brisbane. Thisdestinationwith a difference is the stepping off point to the World Heritage-listedFraser Island ( https://tinyurl.com/ybbbdrms ), the location of incrediblewhale watching ( https://www.visitfrasercoast.com/whales-hervey-bay/ )encounters and has arguably the safest family-friendly beaches in Queensland. Stroll along the Hervey Bay esplanade for alfrescocafes,shops, picnic areas, playgrounds and vibrant marina, or soak up the history and culture in the provincial city ofMaryborough ( https://tinyurl.com/yalscytm ).
How to apply:
The Role Description and Information Package provide specific information on how to apply for the advertised position. If you have difficulty viewing this role description in .pdf format, please contact Wide Bay Recruitment at Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au ( mailto:Recruitment-Wide-Bay@health.qld.gov.au )
Join our Hospital and Health Service family and see what it's like to be in a supportive workplace with engaged teams working together to ensure
Care, connection and compassion for all'