Paediatric Cardiac Perfusionist - Advanced Full-time Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 4 views
Are you passionate about outcomes for children and young people across Queensland?
We're committed to providing life-changing healthcare for children and young people for a healthier tomorrow.
About the Queensland Children's Hospital
The Queensland Children's Hospital (QCH) (formerly The Lady Cilento Children's Hospital), which opened on 29 November 2014, is Australia's largest and most advanced paediatric facility. Located in South Brisbane, the 359-bed hospital features more than 80,000 square meters of facilities spread across 12 levels.
As Queensland's single specialist paediatric facility, Children's Health Queensland's (CHQ) at the QCH is the hub of a dedicated network of paediatric services available at other Brisbane and Queensland hospitals. Expanding on CHQ's state-wide remit, the QCH also supports regional hospitals through telemedicine and outreach services. This means children and young people can access the services they need as close to home as possible.
The hospital precinct includes the Centre for Children's Health Research, the Children's Hospital Foundation, Ronald McDonald House South Brisbane (opened in 2016) and a new Adolescent Drug and Alcohol Withdrawal Service building.
The position of Paediatric Cardiac Perfusionist Advanced will:
- Deliver advanced level specialist clinical and consultancy services as a member of the Queensland Children's Hospital Paediatric Cardiac Perfusion Service.
- Provide clinical leadership and oversight of the day-to-day operations of the team, coordinate the delivery of clinical services, and maintain clinical excellence and high standards of care.
- To provide education and mentorship to colleagues and junior staff members.
What CHQ HHS can offer
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia's best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at CHQ HHS here ( http://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/work-for-us/ ).
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role to be:
- vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).