Paediatric Speech Pathologist - Darwin Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Northern Territory 16 views
We are seeking a Speech Pathologist with a passion for paediatrics. You will deliver transdisciplinary therapy servicestopaediatric participants in Darwin and surrounding areas. The successful applicantwill have the ability to manage a growing caseload. Experience in neurodevelopmental disability, Augmentative and Alternative Communication, paediatric feeding and the NDIS will be highly valued. Remuneration will be between $76,062.17 and $111,922.62 per annum. We will consider full-time, part-time, and casual contracts.
You will deliver therapy in a range of settings depending on participant goals. You may be in the clinic, helping children and their families practise a new skill or on the road, delivering therapy in home or community settings. There will be opportunities to travel to remote NT, supporting children with neurodevelopmental differences and their communities.
- Outline your experience working in the disability sector with NDIS participants
- Able to work effectively in a team and contribute positively to workplace relations
- Demonstrate commitment to learning and professional development
- Demonstrate initiative and flexibility
- At least 12 months experience working as a Speech Pathologist with a paediatric caseload
- Professional registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption
What's on offer?
- Relocation assistance available to those not local to the area
- Competitive above award remuneration
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Patches health & wellbeing program
- Novated leasing
- Corporate Health Plan
- Access to Go1 Learning Platform with thousands of courses to choose from
- Funded Professional Development
- Opportunities to explore Central Australia
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians in a transdisciplinary team
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy and support programs
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinic
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.