Patient Services Officer Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 1 view
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
This role delivers exceptional person-centred customer service to patients, their families and the public.
The role works collaboratively as a member of the administrative team and provides quality support to deliver a high standard of organisational and patient-focused outcomes.
This role contributes to creating an exceptional place to work by consistently aligning workplace behaviours to organisational values.
The ideal application will be someone who has proven ability and can demonstrate the following:
- Advanced customer service experience relevant to the public health setting including the demonstration of patience, understanding, confidentiality and a positive approach that includes the ability to deescalate difficult situations.
- High level written, verbal and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholders at various levels.
- Highly accurate utilisation of Microsoft Office 365 suite and corporate/patient information systems and databases which includes the ability to retrieve and interpret performance information.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and apply standards, policies and procedures relevant to role to deliver patient and corporate outcomes that contribute to the achievement of organisational goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively as an individual with limited supervision or collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team, establishing work priorities, meeting deadlines, coordinating tasks and workflow and adapting as required to meet the needs of a changing work environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevance and application of values-based workplace behaviours and attributes.
- Demonstrated awareness of, and ability to actively and effectively participate in a working environment supporting contemporary human resource practices including workplace health and safety, employment equity and anti-discrimination, ethical behaviour and continuous improvement.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Generous remuneration package value up to $70,125 p.a.comprising:
- Wage rate ranges between $34.66 - $38.74 p.h. (AO3)
- Annual leave with a 17.5% loading.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution.
- Other employment benefits may include: salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.