Patient Services Officer (Casual) Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 2 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision, purpose and values?
- Put patients first in all that you do to optimise a seamless patient journey.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and other providers.
- Are you a person who meets challenges head on.
About your opportunity
Casual (hours may vary)
This role delivers exceptional person-centred customer service to patients, their families and the public;works collaboratively as a member of the administrative team and provides quality administration support to deliver a high standard of organisational and patient-focused outcomes.
This role contributes to creating an exceptional place to work by consistently aligning workplace behaviours to organisational values.
Generous casual hourly rates of $34.49 to $40.03 p.h. (AO2) and12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- Applied customer service experience relevant to the public health setting including demonstration of patience, understanding, confidentiality, and a positive, approachable, and helpful attitude.
- High level written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with internal and external customers and stakeholders at various levels.
- Highly accurate utilisation of corporate/patient information systems and databases including Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an active and outdoor lifestyle, where the sun shines for over 320 days of the year.
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without the nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Contact: Donella Owen on 07 4433 4207
Apply ONLINE by: Monday 1 May 2023.