Payroll Assistant Finance Reconciliation Officer Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 7 views
Payroll Transactional Services are seeking a fixed term temporary full time AO4 up to September 2023 to join our team. Located in Brisbane the primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the delivery of customer focussed payroll service to clients of Queensland Health through payroll and related administrative processes and systems. If this sounds like the type of role for you we encourage you to apply.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure effective application of business processes as they pertain to the delivery of payroll services in a diverse and complex organisation and the ability to promote compliance with these processes adhering to industrial instruments and audit requirements.
- Provide the identification, analysis and resolution of complex financial issues (e.g. general ledger reconciliations, deceased estates, data integrity and analysis).
- Assist in the preparation of operational finance related activities leading to and resulting from payroll production, providing a fully reconciled financial position for the Queensland Health pay run and payroll outcome.
- Undertake error management processes necessary to deliver payroll reconciliation of the Queensland Health Financial Ledger which results from the Queensland Health payroll, escalating arising issues or risks.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrated knowledge of operating payroll and rostering system processes and procedures in a large multifaceted, multidisciplinary organisation.
- Comprehensive understanding and/or experience in the operation of a large complex payroll and the necessary audit and data management requirements and standards, including the end of financial year processes.
- Proven ability to work within a team to deliver requirements and maintain quality in a time pressured 'must deliver' environment.
- Demonstrated experience in finance system data work and the business requirements necessary in meeting financial compliance standards.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including the capacity to positively influence and motivate others.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum two pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.