Personal Carers/AIN's - Altona North, Victoria Temporary/Casual Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician South Melbourne 7 views
- Large Aged Care provider in Victoria with a unique business model.
- Facilities have been an employer of choice for 7 years in a row.
- Company have their own training organisation
- EBA includes strict staff to resident ratios
Donvale The Heights in Donvale 90 bed
Frankston North - Forest Lodge 180 bed
Homestead Estate Wallington 260 bed
Altona North - Marina 205 bed
The Key Responsibilities of the role are-
- Provide care in a safe and compassionate way to the residents of an Aged Care facility,
- Ensure clinical care needs are managed and communicated in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with PPE and workplace health and safety protocol is followed
- Up-to-date immunisation records (MUST have had at least first dose of COVID vaccine
- Minimum 1-2 yearsexperience in Aged Care or similar
- Current police check
- Australian Drivers License
- Relevant qualification
To apply for this position, please submit your CV
For more information about these roles, please email@example.com
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.