Pharmacist Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 3 views
About the role
Deliver Clinical Pharmacy services on a rotational basis to multiple specialty pharmacy work units, multidisciplinary teams and the dispensary within Caboolture Hospital and other facilities throughout the Directorate (namely Kilcoy Hospital and Woodford Corrections Health), and to stakeholders / customers of Queensland health in accordance with organisational goals.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times
- Teamwork collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services
- Compassion is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients
- High Performance cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health's vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard
Mandatory completion of a Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy (or equivalent) from a recognised tertiary institution, and eligibility for registration as a pharmacist within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation.
Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and, where applicable, registration or membership with the Pharmacy Board of Australia. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager prior to the commencement of clinical duties.
This position may be required to participate in an emergency on call service and/or a roster providing a seven day per week service coverage.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: CAB468558
Close date: Tuesday, 14 February 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED