Physiotherapist Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
About the role
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, evidence-based physiotherapy services across the continuum of care to consumers and their families/carers within Community and Oral Health services, as part of an interprofessional, collaborative team.
Working hours are from 0800-1630 Monday to Friday, with some variances in start/finish times dependant on the clinical alignment. Further extension of operating hours may occur based on client and hospital and health service need.
This position may be required to participate in weekend and public holiday rosters depending on the service requirements where they are rostered to work.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and always balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people
- Teamwork collaborates effectively, develops talent, values difference and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services
- Compassion is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients
- High Performance cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health's vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard
- Clinical expertise Demonstrated competent level of knowledge, skills and expertise in physiotherapy clinical practice across sub-acute and community settings
- Communication/Team Participation Demonstrated effective communication skills and an ability to work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary health care team to deliver patient centred, collaborative care
- Leadership Demonstrated ability or ability to rapidly acquire the skill to supervise assistant staff and contribute to the supervision of students on clinical placement
- Quality Improvement Ability to contribute to quality activities to enhance the delivery of Physiotherapy and/or Allied Health services
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: COH465149
Close date: Wednesday, 08 February 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED