Physiotherapist (New Graduate) Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Mackay region 8 views
To participate in Physiotherapy Department delivering entry-level New Graduate physiotherapy clinical services to the client groups of Mackay Hospital and Health Service. The role is a fixed term contract.
About the Mackay Hospital and Health Service
Mackay Hospital and Health Service ( https://www.mackay.health.qld.gov.au/ ) has six hospitals, two multi-purpose health services and four community health centres that employ more than 3,300 staff. The district covers an area of approximately 90,000km2 and provides services to patients and their families in Bowen, Cannonvale, Clermont, Collinsville, Dysart, Glenden, Mackay, Middlemount, Moranbah, Proserpine and Sarina.
Benefits of working for Mackay HHS
Mackay HHS provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Remuneration - Competitive packages with salary packaging options available.
- Superannuation - Up to 12.75% employer contribution.
- Annual leave loading - 17.5%.
- Employee assistance and peer support programs - Supporting our staff through difficult times.
- Wellbeing programs - Variety of initiatives available to suit all interests and lifestyles.
How to apply
For full details of this role and how to apply, please refer to the attached Role Description.
Conditions of employment
If you are a new employee to Queensland Health, we want to ensure you have all the information you need before you start. It is recommended that you familiarise yourself with the Queensland Health Conditions of employment ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions ) and the Code of Conduct(PDF) ( https://www.forgov.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/182292/code-of-conduct.pdf ) for the Queensland Public Service.
Mandatory vaccination requirements
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role to be:
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, vaccine preventable diseases Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Hepatitis B.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19.
For more information on your vaccination requirements should you be the successful applicant for this role, please refer to the Queensland Health employment directives ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/directives/employment ).