Physiotherapist Senior Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 13 views
Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Queensland's population.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
- Manage an allocated workload to deliver Physiotherapy services, including assessment, intervention and evaluation within a multidisciplinary team in accordance with established clinical & departmental protocols, policies and procedures, utilising evidence-based practice and ethical standards and under clinical practice supervision or professional guidance of more senior staff.
- Actively participate in professional and multidisciplinary team meetings including clinical case conferences and departmental meetings.
- Demonstrate high level clinical and time management skills in screening and prioritising workload demands in a complex and high patient clinical environment.
- Provide education, direction and supervision for routine tasks to less experienced staff, students and support staff, with the support of senior clinical staff. Where appropriate, act as primary supervisor for student training.
- Initiate the identification, development, implementation and evaluation of quality and service improvement and/or research activities that enhance the delivery of Physiotherapy services.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
Our ICARE values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Engagement and Excellence, shape our culture within Metro South Health. Our values guide our day-to-day decision making and are fundamental to what we care about as a health service, how we behave, how we interact with each other and provide care to the many patients who come through our doors every day. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Metro South employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19(Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF)(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )andQueensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF)(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro South here: www.metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/join-our-team ( http://www.metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/join-our-team ).