Principal Advisor - Portfolio Management Office (Cairns) Full-time Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Far North Qld 3 views
Tell me more...This role will require knowledge and ability to provide portfolio/program-level governance, monitoring and reporting services; ability to influence decision making and provide effective engagement; and the skills to build program/project/change methodology capability to support TCHHS ambitions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven ability in mentoring and coaching staff and delivering training and education programs to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to build and partnerships with a broad range of stakeholders including executive, Business Unit leads and staff within the HHS; external government and nongovernment agencies and networks and TCHHS communities and consumers to maximise opportunities through collaboration and successful portfolio outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex briefs, submissions, presentations, and reports with a high degree of accuracy to a broad range of stakeholders, including the Executive and Board.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$108,936.00 - $116,690.00p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Qualifications or formal training and experience in portfolio, program, change and/or project management would be well regarded.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website ( https://www.torres-cape.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies