Principal Advisor, Recruitment and myHR Services Full-time Job4 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to provide expert recruitment advice to the Executive and other senior key stakeholders across the Department of Health. The position is responsible for the operational management of the recruitment, medical and myHR service teams and provides extensive, expert knowledge and experience in advising the Department on all aspects of attraction and recruitment processes.
This is a team leadership role and is the pivotal connector between the business and HR Advisory Services. Please see the attached role description for key responsibilities.
The successful person
- Exhibits extensive knowledge and experience in designing, developing and implementing recruitment initiatives, including systems and strategies to support organisations strategic plans.
- Has significant communication skills, particularly in building enduring relationships, consultation and negotiations skills and the ability to influence and persuade senior management to adopt particular procedures, methods or strategies where there are conflicting competing interests amongst internal and external stakeholders.
- Has experience in the management and development of high-performance teams that deliver a range of advice and services to a statewide client base.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills and skills to apply data, best practice and innovate solutions to support business improvements with a focus on sourcing and selecting the best talent for the business.
- Demonstrated excellence and ability to lead and manage major projects, priorities and tasks to meet deadlines and achieve results at the organisational level.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
The Corporate Services Division enables corporate services necessary for Queensland Health to function effectively and deliver essential health services. The Division is responsible for major corporate functions including financial, legal and human resources services and overseeing key governance functions such as risk, audit, privacy and ethical standards.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.