Principal Analyst (Report Developer) Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
The Integrated Workforce Management (IWFM) Program is seeking a temporary full time Principal Analyst (Report Developer) to join our team. Located in Brisbane, this role will provide specialist technical leadership in the delivery of reporting services for the IWFM Stage 3 Program to enable critical business reporting activities, including internal and external reporting, performance information and data analysis to CES executives, managers and health service partners.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead reporting deliverables which includes: extracting data from multiple sources, importing and merging data into databases, creating dashboards and report templates, producing reports, analysing performance results, developing and delivering key findings.
- Develop complex analysis and reports from human resource, financial, and management data to provide business-critical information to CES management and support strategic and operational decision-making.
- Lead the development, implementation and review of procedures and development standards in relation to data transformation, report design and development including the active participation in knowledge sharing, and mentoring and skills transfer with colleagues.
- Devise and initiate proactive reporting services by working with executives and managers to monitor key business issues, and devise approaches to investigate these issues where they are not captured by existing regular reports.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the development, implementation and review of performance reporting, and define regular and ad-hoc information reporting requirements and ensure provision within agreed timeframes.
- Lead and actively contribute to the development of innovative solutions for complex business problems including the production of support tools to assist IWFM Stage 3 Program staff to undertake their daily operations in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Manage own professional development including networking and accessing external information and updates to ensure contemporary knowledge, skills, and expertise.
Qualifications, registration and other requirements:
- While not mandatory, relevant tertiary qualifications, skills or experience in the use of Microsoft SQL, Qlik or similar business intelligence tools and familiarity with human resource information systems would be highly regarded.
- Please detail any visa conditions you may have if you are not a permanent resident of Australia.
- We understand that some people may require adjustments to the workplace or the way the work is performed. All applicants are encouraged to advise the panel of any support or reasonable adjustments (i.e. building access, wheelchair access, interpreting services etc.) that may be required.
- It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.