Principal Planning Advisor Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 2 views
About the role
Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to coordinate integrated planning processes across the West Moreton Hospital and Health Service (WMHHS) and undertake specific planning activities including research, needs and data analysis and stakeholder consultation in line with WMHHS objectives and deliverables. Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies that drive high performance culture and fulfil the accountabilities of this role in accordance with the Department of Health's core values.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Supports strategic direction you understand, support and promote the organisation's vision, mission, and business objectives and can identify the relationship between organisational goals and operational tasks. You undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence. You recognise the links between interconnected issues.
- Achieves results You establish clear plans and timeframes for project implementation. You respond in a positive and flexible manner to change and uncertainty and you share information with others and assist them to adapt.
- Supports productive working relationships You build and sustain positive relationships with team members, stakeholders and clients. You proactively offer assistance for mutually beneficial relationships and you anticipate and are responsive to client and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Displays personal drive and integrity You adopt a principled approach and adhere to public service values and the Code of Conduct. You act professionally at all times and provide impartial and forthright advice.
- Communicates with influence you approach negotiations with a clear understanding of key issues and the desired outcomes. You anticipate and identify relevant stakeholder expectations and concerns and are able to discuss issues credibly and thoughtfully.
- Technical Role specific Demonstrated ability to undertake planning activities, including identifying and sourcing data on the health needs of individuals, communities and populations, perform and interpret data analyses, undertake and interpret geographic, demographic and epidemiological profiles and describe trends.
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf )
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.