Principal Project Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
We have multiple, pivotal roles available with the eHeath Infrastructure Technology and Cyber Security Programs. The roles will initiate, influence, manage and maintain the overall relationship between the Programs delivery teams and customers of eHealth Queensland.
You will plan, cost, coordinate and prepare specialised work packages involving IM/ICT to support customers with their IT requirements by undertaking the initial high-level analysis and facilitating expert consultancy on project management, requirements development, solution design, software application development/acquisition, systems integration, testing and requirements for deployment, operations and support.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing and reporting on performance against agreed specialised work packages, schedules and budgets and overseeing cost recovery activities.
- Facilitating effective communication and fostering relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
Are you right for this role?
This role requires significant experience in the provision of support to large scale, complex IM/ICT programs and projects; specifically, in the themes of planning, initiation, stakeholder management and communication, reporting, budgeting, financial and risk management, and project closure.
Your well-developed negotiation and communication skills will enable you to effectively negotiate and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders regarding the coordination of outputs of multiple specialist teams to deliver the solution as well as the preparation of written communication materials and service agreements.
You will have a proven ability to analyse, plan and manage specialised work packages with a keen eye for detail.
You will have high level knowledge and application of appropriate project and program management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2 and MSP), and an ability to provide expert advice on the use of appropriate project and program management techniques, methodologies and tools.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your current CV or resume
- A short statement (maximum 2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant for the role, taking into account the key responsibilities and attributes noted in the How you will be assessed?' section.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.