Principal Project Officer Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
Reporting to the Manager, Rapid Response Team, you will coordinate the resolution of critical patient safety and clinical governance issues; and develop clear and succinct communication which will include patient safety alerts, notices and communiqus to support Hospital and Health Services manage patient safety risks. Process driven individuals with strong attention to detail are attributes required to excel in this role. A clinical background will be an advantage as there is a heavy focus on medical device management.
The successful person
You will have:
- Proven experience in the management of large-scale complex projects
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Proven effective written communication skills including the ability to prepare timely, accurate, responsive and well organised briefings and reports
- Demonstrated high level analytical, planning and evaluation skills including the ability to effectively integrate related activities to achieve project deliverables and outcomes.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
Clinical Excellence Queensland (CEQ) has a mission to partner with health services, clinicians and consumers to drive measurable improvement in patient care through the continual pursuit of excellence. CEQ is committed to a client-first approach; through building strong relationships and understanding the needs and aspirations of our clients, we are best able to achieve our mission.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.