Principal Technology Officer FFS Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 2 views
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for providing high level ICT technical expertise, support and administration across the main technical domains (End User Computing, Servers, Telecommunications and Networks) by maintaining the operational environment that supports the business. You will also provide support and assistance in the clarification and prioritisation of tasks by ensuring assigned priorities are met in accordance with defined enterprise service levels.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively supervise and manage visiting ICT support staff, such as suppliers, by adhering to unit and organisational goals, policies and procedures, and seek opportunities to improve service provision through mentoring.
- Effectively supervise/ mentor a technical team by adhering to unit and organisational goals, and procedures.
- Whilst part of a broader team, the position requires being able to work with minimal supervision and a substantial commitment to self-management in prioritising and managing workloads, commuting to supported sites and being able to represent eHealth Queensland in communications with senior staff within the HHS as required.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in the role, you will have demonstrated technical expertise in the management, configuration, monitoring, and implementation of ICT environments in multiple technical domains. You will also have experience and ability to deliver high quality ICT support to clients, with an emphasis on managing workloads, prioritising tasks and working unsupervised.
Furthermore, you will have demonstrated interpersonal skills and personal qualities that facilitate the development of good working relationships, including supervising/mentoring of junior staff, and enhance the provision of quality client service in a team environment.
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.