Principal Technology Officer - Infrastructure Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
Digital Metro North (DMN) works collaboratively with Metro North Health (MNH) clinical leads and end users to deliver the digital transformation strategy for Metro North Health. It will ultimately create an integrated digital hospital and healthcare environment across Metro North. In meeting this strategy significant capital works are being undertaken over the next five years that includes hospital construction/refurbishment and the implementation of ieMR Advanced solution across Metro North. Delivering this will require a dedicated team, with the capacity to work across initiatives and domains, with the knowledge, determination, skills and experience to deliver.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Key knowledge and experience
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of technical service delivery for new and upgraded DMN infrastructure and platforms, ensuring alignment with best practice Information & Communications Technology (ICT) service management and delivery frameworks.
- Provide technical expertise and skills in relation to complex system administration aspects of operating systems, data protection, and data security, including but not limited to, Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, Commvault data protection, Citrix solutions and Nutanix hyper-converged platform, in order to maintain the availability of DMN ICT systems and services.
- Provide expert, responsive service for local applications to Metro North Health customers through the build, test and implementation of digital and ICT infrastructure and systems and remedial action to ensure service levels and quality standards are maintained during the implementation of new or upgraded IT systems.
- Ensure the integrity of new or upgraded systems by the application of appropriate standards for user access, system security, backup and recovery procedures, data storage, system interfaces, and of the data centre physical environment.
Job ad reference number: DMN467768 Close date: Wednesday, 8 February 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description and Program Overview.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED