- Support the installation and configuration of software, hardware and/or equipment, and test specific versions of one or more of these products.
- Build, document and implement technical solutions within best practice IM/ICT design and delivery frameworks.
- Provision of sound advice and recommendations regarding technical specialisms and their application.
Demonstrated ability or the ability to quickly learn eHealth Queensland ITIL Service Management processes - incident/problem/change/configuration management and in particular the ability to implement changes in a complex IT environment.
Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions and document processes.
Furthermore, you will demonstrate a high level of technical expertise evidenced by the ability to provide professional support, advice and solutions to customers & peers.
You will also have a high-level understanding and technical skills in one or more of the following:
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Directory Services (Microsoft Active Directory and Novell eDirectory)
- Active Directory Group Policy administration and configuration
- Enterprise printing solutions (Novell iPrint)
- McAfee anti-virus product suite
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please provide the following information in your application:
- Your current CV or resume
- A short statement (maximum 2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant for the role, taking into account the key responsibilities and attributes noted in the How you will be assessed?' section.