Principal Technology Officer - Talent Pool Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Flexible 6 views
In this role you will provide on-site and remote technical support for incident, request and change management. You will demonstrate strong skillsets in Networking and Unified Communications, Server and End User Computing technical domains.
For further information regarding the above technical domains, please refer to attachment 1 within the role description attached.
As the Principal Technology Officer, you will:
- Provide support and assistance in the clarification and prioritisation of tasks by ensuring assigned priorities are met in accordance with defined enterprise service levels.
- Effectively supervise and manage visiting ICT support staff, such as suppliers and vendors, by adhering to the unit and organisational goals, policies and procedures, and seek opportunities to improve service provision through mentoring.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing technical reports, specifications, and trend analysis within the unit.
- Provide operational support (on site and remote) as required, including on call rotation.
- Prepare, implement, and manage changes under the ITIL framework and eHealth's change management processes.
- Manage/support priority and major Incidents, including stakeholder engagement and any post reviews.
- Manage ICT assets by ensuring relevant information is recorded accurately.
To succeed within this role, you will also deliver high-quality ICT support to clients by managing your workloads, prioritising tasks, working unsupervised, maintaining awareness and understanding of new and emerging ICT technologies and products as they relate to eHealth Queensland.
Further, you will possess exceptional problem-solving skills and will be a confident and clear communicator. You will be able to consult and liaise with stakeholders in a calm and clear manner to resolve complex and at times urgent situations to provide a collaborative and solutions-focused service. This will require you to be able to engage with others of varied technical capability and knowledge to achieve a common goal.
About - eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
Talent Pool information/ Your Application:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- The talent pool will be reviewed regularly, and you may be asked to update your information.
- Your current CV or resume.
- 1-2 page cover letter outlining your experience and skills relevant to this position, including the key responsibilities and key capabilities expected of this role
- Please fill out Questionnaire with this application, confirming your preferred work location/s, along with some brief information on your work history, why you want this job and current immunisation status.
Whilst you may submit your details to the Talent Pool, when an opportunity arises you may still need to enter a formal submission via the Smart Jobs website. Submitting your details to the Talent Pool does not constitute a formal application for any role and your application will expire when the Talent Pool closes.