Project Director Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
Reporting to the Program Director, you will Lead a team of project management resources in delivery key projects including all facets of HR, performance, reporting, coaching and mentoring.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the successful delivery of complex and high-risk projects to ensure project outcomes are achieved and enterprise solutions are delivered that are responsive to customer needs.
- Ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained within the Division by leading, managing and directing multi-disciplinary project team/s.
- Provide expert advice and strategic input into the development of project deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with Queensland Health policies, strategies and architecture.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with best practice guidelines and Queensland Health's formal project management (PM) approach and methodologies to enable the achievement of consistent and quality project outcomes.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- High level leadership, conceptualisation and design of large scale, complex and high-risk projects (SFIA code: PROF 5) (SFIA code: PRMG 6).
- High level project management skills, with the ability to achieve successful project outcomes (SFIA code: METL 5).
- High level negotiation, consultation, facilitation and written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment (NHS: Effective and Strategic Influencing).
- Proven ability to lead, manage and mentor multiple multi-disciplinary project teams (NHS: Leading Change Through People).
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one-page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.