Project Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Townsville region 3 views
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating the delivery of specialized small to medium work packages involving the delivery of IM/ICT and ensure solutions are responsive to customer needs and sustainable in an enterprise environment and ensure compliance with best practice guidelines and the Queensland Health formal project management approach and methodologies, to enable the achievement of consistent and quality project outcomes.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Develop or assist with the development of project management documentation, includingICT change management artifacts, budgets and estimates.
- Understanding ICT technologirs and project terminology commonly used in enterprise ICT environments
- Performing ICT hardware audits and providing Project Manager with technical recommendations based on collected data.
- Monitor and report on work package activities against agreed criteria.
- Support risk and issue identification, assessment and mitigation activities by ensuring risks and issues are documented, reviewed and escalated as appropriate.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in the role you will have Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high quality customer service in a large complex enterprise ICT environment and proven high level oral and written communication skills and a high-level ability to apply contemporary leadership principles to develop and maintain effective relationships within both the project team and external stakeholders.
Furthermore, you will have demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and an ability to work unsupervised whilst coordinating multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.