You will provide essential support to Project Managers and technical staff in the coordination and the delivery of medium scale Information Management (IM)/ Information and Communication Technology (ICT) projects. It will be your responsibility to assist in ensuring successful completion of projects are within the agreed criteria to enable enhanced service delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and coordinate the delivery of specialised small to medium work packages involving the delivery of IM/ICT and ensure solutions are responsive to customer needs and sustainable in an enterprise environment.
- Ensure compliance with best practice guidelines and the Queensland Health formal project management approach and methodologies, to enable the achievement of consistent and quality project outcomes.
- Develop or assist with the development of project management documentation, including formal project plans, budgets and estimates.
For a full list of key responsibilities, please refer to the role description attached to this advertisement.
To secure this role you will demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in an IM/ICT project environment, including scheduling, planning, tracking and an ability to coordinate the delivery of work packages.
- Knowledge of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools (preferably PRINCE2).
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to self-prioritise workloads.
- Proficiency in the use software packages (e.g., MS Office, Visio, MS Projects, ServiceNow)
About - eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and covering letter online today.