Project Support Officer - Secretariat Full-time Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 5 views
As the more senior Project Support Officer in IWFM, you will provide high level secretariat support to the IWFM Program Oversight Committee (the board) and other central team committees as appropriate. You will ensure the program central and implementation team adheres to the departments record keeping requirements and legislative requirements, project governance reporting and high-quality project support and administrative services to the IWFM Program.
Your key responsibilities include:
Coordinate and provide high level secretariat support for the IWFM Program Oversight Committee and other governing bodies, meetings and workshops whilst maintaining discretion and confidentiality with sensitive material and information.
- Lead quality checking activities of documentation to be sent to high level executives ensuring adherence to the Queensland Health style guide as required.
- Coordinate and maintain project registers (in Microsoft excel and SharePoint) on behalf of the Program Manager and Program Director. Monitor deadlines, draw conclusions and escalate for action if required.
- Undertake analysis, contribute to the collation and preparation of timely and relevant program status reports, presentations and information papers for stakeholders.
- Mentor and support project support staff in the provision of best practice project support and in the use of the project support toolkit.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced project team environment and prioritise / organise work within strictly defined deadlines and to the required quality.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
- High level of proficiency to undertake high level secretariat and project support for executive level
- governing bodies, whilst maintaining confidentiality of subject matter.
- Experience in the coordination and maintenance of project registers / documentation and the preparation and presentation of project status reports.
- Proven experience in effective risks management; including working closely with Project Manager to update and document new risks and analyse treatment plans.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum one page) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.