Radiographer Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
About the role
- Deliver Medical Imaging clinical services as a member of the multidisciplinary team at The Prince Charles Hospital, Metro North Hospital and Health Service to stakeholder/customers of Queensland Health.
- Deliver Medical Imaging clinical services as a member of the multidisciplinary team at the Bribie Island, Kallangur and Caboolture Satellite Hospitals as required.
- Participate as required in the provision of after-hours medical imaging services including night shift as required.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Communicate effectively by providing professional advice both verbal and or written that balances the needs of all stakeholders including the patient, with the utmost of respect to all people, at all times.
- An ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships to improve and provide a high standard medical.
- Work cooperatively and collaborate effectively within the multidisciplinary team for the effective provision of patient care.
- Participate as an effective team member that balances the interests and values of all stakeholders to deliver healthcare goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide a patient focussed service that genuinely cares about the patient, and their entire healthcare journey.
- Demonstrates and remains confident and safe in the face of uncertainty but promptly seeks support or professional guidance from other clinicians.
- Demonstrates knowledge and a competent level of medical imaging, routine and complex examinations.
- Cultivates innovation to deliver care through a high-quality medical imaging service, which includes routine and tertiary examinations in the department, trauma, theatre and ward settings.
- Demonstrates the application of sound and evidence-based decision making which takes into consideration accountability for everything within one's own scope, jurisdiction and control.
- Manages complexity within scope to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: PCH458944 Close date: Friday, 6th January 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED