Radiographer Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 2 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision, purpose and values?
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and other providers.
- Are you a person who meets challenges head on.
About your opportunity
Permanent full-time, permanent part-time, fixed term temporary full-time, fixed term temporary part-time (various positions available)
Deliver medical imaging clinical service as a member of a multidisciplinary/ modality team to stakeholders/customers of Queensland Health.To work across a range of modality services within Imaging under direction from senior clinical leaders.Provide education and impart knowledge to staff, patients, and the public regarding the clinical and safety considerations specific to medical imaging and provide a patient focus to the performance of duties.
Generous remuneration package value up to $118,996 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $2719.80 to $3997.60 p.f. full-time $35.78 to $52.60 p.h. part-time (HP3)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- Mandatory: The applicant must hold a tertiary qualification in a Medical Radiation profession.
- Mandatory: The applicant must hold a current Queensland Radiation Use License.
- Mandatory: The applicant must provide evidence of professional development activities.
- Mandatory: The applicant must hold current registration with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia (MRPBA) (AHPRA).
- Highly desirable: Australian Society of Medical Imaging & Radiation Therapy (A.S.M.I.R.T) Certification in either MR, CT, Angiographer (Cardiac and Vascular), Mammography, or Preliminary Image Evaluation (PIE).
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle.
Living in Townsville ( https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDy257N5-o ) and Magnetic Island. ( https://www.magneticislandtourism.com/about-magnetic-island )
Plus, the city heart provides opportunity for boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, cultural events ( https://whatson.townsville.qld.gov.au/ ) and a bustling nightlife.
Contact: Naomi Gibson on 07 4433 3166.
Apply ONLINE by: Sunday 14 May 2023.