A unique and exciting opportunity exists for the Radiographer Clinical Manager to deliver specialist Magnetic Resonance Imaging services, the management and professional competence of subordinate staff, whilst providing an advanced leadership role in the multidisciplinary team.
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the University Hospital at Birtinya.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Professionally manage the delivery of complex medical imaging services within Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Provide advanced level clinical advice to health practitioners in order to deliver effective speciality medical imaging services within the SCHHS.
- Manage the quality of clinical practice within the specific MRI medical imaging areas and play an active leadership role which contributes to the professional competence of the medical imaging team.
- Provide authoritative counsel to relevant stakeholders on matters falling within area of professional knowledge, expertise and responsibility of the position.
- Accountable for staff development, including performance appraisals for medical imaging practitioners, graduates, undergraduates and Medical Imaging Assistants.
Remuneration value up to $154 946 p.a., comprising salary between $4988.60 - $5205.30 p.f., employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%) and annual leave loading (17.5%) (HP5) (permanent full time position available). Applications will remain current for 12 months. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Queensland Health employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Sunshine Coast here: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/careers
As a Sunshine Coast Health employee, you will receive competitive remuneration and have access to:
A wellness program;
Flexible work arrangements;
Career training and development; and
Check out the latest updates here:
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED