Radiographer - Senior Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
About the role
This position will be required to participate in an on call service and/or a shift roster providing seven days per week, 24 hour service coverage.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Communicate effectively by providing professional advice both verbal and or written that balances the needs of all stakeholders including the patient, with the utmost of respect to all people, at all times.
- Work cooperatively and collaborate effectively within the multidisciplinary team for the effective provision of patient care.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide a patient focussed service that genuinely cares about the patient, and their entire healthcare journey.
- Demonstrates a senior level of knowledge and is persistent in accomplishing goals despite setbacks or challenges.
- Demonstrates the application of high level and evidence-based decision making which takes into consideration accountability for everything within one's own scope, jurisdiction and control.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: RD482839. Close date: 28/04/2023.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED