Refrigeration Mechanic (Cooktown) Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 3 views
Tell me more...Be an effective member of the Building, Engineering and Maintenance Services (BEMS) team, responsible for the preventative maintenance program, repairs, installation, commissioning and testing of all mechanical trade related plant, equipment and service within the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the trade skills and sound experience within work environments.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise works, accomplish project time frames and make responsible recommendations.
- Demonstrate an ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff from all levels of various organisations.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$77,981.00 - $ 81,086.00p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Possession of a recognised Queensland Mechanical Trade Qualifications Refrigeration.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate a C' Class Drivers Licence. An appropriate licence endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
- Travel across the TCHHS will be a requirement of this position in commercial and/or light aircraft and 4WD vehicles.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies