Registered Nurse Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 10 views
Are you passionate about outcomes for children and young people across Queensland?
We're committed to providing life-changing healthcare for children and young people for a healthier tomorrow.
About the Child and Youth Community Health Services
The Child and Youth Community Health Services (CYCHS)brings together a variety of specialist community services to help our kids and their families to lead healthier lives.
CYCHS predominantly provides front line health care to communities throughout south east Queensland. In fact, the service provides access to community care to around 470,000 children, which represents 42 per cent of Queensland's children. A range of services are provided across the continuum of care as well as health promotion.
A number of Child and Youth Community Health programs, including Deadly Ears, reach communities throughout the entire state.
The service's 450 (full time equivalent) staff work in and from more than 50 community health centres, plus clinics, hospitals, schools, shops and offices, covering a geographic area beyond Beaudesert in the south to Kilcoy in the north.
The Registered Nurse (RN) in at the Ellen Barron Family Centre delivers safe compassionate clinical care; working collaboratively with the Healthcare team to achieve best practice patient outcomes. The RN engages in reflective, analytical practice through effective assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of direct person-centred care. The RN continually improves their skills and knowledge developing from graduate to highly skilled Registered Nurse.
What CHQ HHS can offer
Apart from contributing to the development of Australia's best paediatric health service, you will also benefit from a competitive remuneration package and a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing. Additional benefits include:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at CHQ HHS here ( http://www.childrens.health.qld.gov.au/work-for-us/ ).
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role to be:
- vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).