Registered Nurse Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Sunshine Coast 9 views
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research.
A Nurse Grade 5 is a Registered Nurse who:
- provides nursing services within health service settings; and
- demonstrates competence in the provision of nursing care as specified by registration requirements, NMBA standards and codes, education preparation, relevant legislation and context of care.
- Practises independently and interdependently.
- Assumes accountability and responsibility for own actions and delegation of care to enrolled nurses, assistance in nursing and health care workers.
- Demonstrates evidence of increasing autonomy and exercises greater levels of professional judgement in the clinical environment as the employee moves from a beginning to an experienced practitioner.
Permanent Full time
Salary rates: $2,847.20 - $3,652.00 p.f. (Nurse Grade 5) Applications will remain current for 12 months.
Salary rates: $46.07 - $59.10 p.h. (Nurse Grade 5) Applications will remain current for 12 months.
Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Queensland Health employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Sunshine Coast here: https://www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/careers
As a Sunshine Coast Health employee, you will receive competitive remuneration and have access to:
A wellness program;
Flexible work arrangements;
Career training and development; and
Check out the latest updates here: