Registered Nurse Optional Job4 months ago Nursing Adelaide 181 views
Programmed Health Professionals is currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our growing team to work in a variety of acute care settings.
- Minimum 1 year recent experience within Australia or another reciprocal country
- Welcoming Graduates
- Current AHPRA registration
- Fantastic communication skills
- 2 Clinical references
- Able to travel for casual, on-call shifts
- Current clinical competencies & police clearances required
- Current WWCC Required
- Great Rates of Pay
- Opportunity for Regional Work with Travel Allowance Included
- Work with some of the best healthcare facilities within Australia
- Central Adelaide Locations, All Shifts All Days
- New shifts available in every direction
- Weekly pay
- Free Indemnity Insurance
- Ability to book your own shifts online
- A preferred provider to South Australia Health
- Opportunities throughout Adelaide and South Australia
- Referral bonuses
- Free uniform & free mandatory competency updates
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of healthcare, staffing and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining. As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with major public and private hospitals, facilities and an increasing number of home care and community clients, providing you with the opportunity to work when and where you want.
At Programmed, we're committed to being a child-safe organisation, and we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in, and encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Formerly Nursing Australia, Programmed Health Professionals has more than 35 years of experience in providing customers with skilled, reliable and productive healthcare professionals.
As a leading Australian nursing agency, we provide highly qualified specialist and generalist nurses as well as support staff, theatre technicians, disability support workers and domestic assistants for flexible placements and permanent positions in acute care, aged care, community care, disability care, specialist care and home care.
We also provide permanent recruitment services for the healthcare industry and have specialist in-house capability in international (via mutual recognition of qualifications) and regional sourcing.