Registered Nurse / Aged Care Temporary/Casual Job4 months ago Nursing Newcastle 210 views
Programmed Health Professionals (formerly Nursing Australia ) are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in Aged Care facilities in the greater Newcastle and Hunter area.
Programmed Health Professionals are partnering with residential aged care facilities and nursing homes around the greater Newcastle area.
What we require:
- Minimum 12months experience working in an aged care environment within Australia
- Current AHPRA registration
- Covid Vaccinations and 2023 Flu Vaccine
- Current Criminal Record Check and NDIS Clearance
- 2 clinical referees
What's in it for you?
- Continual education courses which contribute towards your CPD points
- Flexible work opportunity with a variety of casual shifts available
- Online portal access (MyLo) where you can select shifts and manage your availabilities
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Free uniform provided
- Great New Rates for RN's in Aged Care
- Referral bonus available (conditions apply)
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of healthcare, staffing and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining. As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with major public and private hospitals, facilities and an increasing number of home care and community clients, providing you with the opportunity to work when and where you want.
At Programmed, we're committed to being a child-safe organisation, and we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in, and encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Formerly Nursing Australia, Programmed Health Professionals has more than 35 years of experience in providing customers with skilled, reliable and productive healthcare professionals.
As a leading Australian nursing agency, we provide highly qualified specialist and generalist nurses as well as support staff, theatre technicians, disability support workers and domestic assistants for flexible placements and permanent positions in acute care, aged care, community care, disability care, specialist care and home care.
We also provide permanent recruitment services for the healthcare industry and have specialist in-house capability in international (via mutual recognition of qualifications) and regional sourcing.