Registered Nurse (Anaesthetics) Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 4 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
Permanent Part-time, 56 hours per fortnight.
Generous remuneration package value up to $83,552 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $38.96 to $49.97 p.h. (Nurse Grade 5)
- 17.5% recreational leave loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
Skills and experience
- Ability to perform the role of an anaesthetic nurse in accordance with Australian College of Perioperative Nurses (ACORN) standards.
- Demonstrated experience working within an operating theatre or transferrable skills.
- Provide clinical skills, support and education to patient/clients and nursing staff within the Unit to ensure the provision of best practice and quality patient care.
- Ability to prioritise work commitments and work autonomously in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Excellent consultative, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is a mandatory qualification for this position.
- Proof of qualification, registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster andbe on call in accordance with the unit on call roster.
- It is a mandatory condition of employment for the employee to be and remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Living in Townsville ( https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDy257N5-o ) and Magnetic Island. ( https://www.magneticislandtourism.com/about-magnetic-island )
Contact: Tanya Schafer on 07 4433 3373.
Apply ONLINE by: Wednesday 1 February 2023.