Registered Nurse (Bamaga) Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 11 views
Tell me more...The Clinical Nurse demonstrates clinical leadership and management qualities in the provision of quality, cost effective,patient/client/resident centred nursing care in consultation with other members of the health care team and in accordancewith the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia's National competency standards for the registered nurse.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with hospital and community health providers within the Torres Cape Hospital and Health Service and beyond.
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture.
- High level of personal and professional efficacy whereby practice is structured in a nursing model and enhanced by autonomy and accountability.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$3,863.10 - $4,136.50 per fortnight,$100,786.00- $107,918.00 per annum
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and/or registration/endorsement with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to commencement of clinical duties. Current registration with the Australian Health Practice Registration Authority (APHRA) as a registered nurse and current practising certificate is mandatory.
- Participate in an on-call roster as applicable.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies