Registered Nurse Child Health Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 9 views
As theRegistered Nurse you will deliver safe, high quality, person-centred tele-Child Health and tele-Triage clinical care to callers across Queensland; working collaboratively with the healthcare team to achieve best practice patient outcomes.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing safe, compassionate care, integrating the Nursing Services which may include Professional Practice Model, quality frameworks and Person-Centred Care approaches of caring for each patient's psychological, social, emotional, spiritual, and physical care needs to achieve best clinical practice and individualised patient care and outcomes.
- Ensures a safe and secure environment for callers utilising a contemporary quality and risk management framework including escalation of care and concerns as required.
- Contributes to quality care through lifelong learning, preceptorship, mentorship, role modelling and shares information with peers.
- Applies evidence-based guidelines to achieve positive patient care outcomes.
- Demonstrates motivation, effective change management, self-awareness and commitment to positively contribute to the workplace culture.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrate a high standard of clinical person-centred care. Accountable for own competence and clinical knowledge; utilises effective assessment, planning and implementation skills to deliver and evaluate safe, quality person-centred care including critical thinking and decision making.
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated commitment to quality processes including policies, guidelines and evidence-based practices. Participate in incident management resulting in patient safety and quality improvements.
- Demonstrate ongoing learning and professional development to provide safe, quality person centred care including health education to patients and others.
- Demonstrate the application of evidence-based guidelines to achieve positive patient outcomes and identify areas of improvement.
- Demonstrate clinical leadership in the coordination and provision of person-centred care and best practice outcomes.
- Demonstrate collaborative teamwork and decision making, empathy, integrity and respect for all patients, carers and staff.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum two pages) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.